Wednesday, April 8, 2009


The original edge of the snow area bothered me because it sloped upward and, when stitched in the shadow color, was brought to far forward. It also seemed to need to be continued on the other side of the wolf, and I didn't like that it went into the face of the wolf. So I ripped it out, and changed the line, lowering it and making it slope down just a bit. I replaced the fiber with Kreinik 025 #16, which is probably not the best, but was in my stash. I think it makes it fade out, but would be interested in your comments. I may still change it. I had to paint the area green so that the canvas did not show.

You can see how it was previously in the post titled:

"Off the Roller Bars"

No comments:

Post a Comment